Четверг, 18 Апреля 2024, 19:43

Приветствую Вас Гость

[ Новые сообщения · Игроделы · Правила · Поиск ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум игроделов » Дополнительные темы » Вебмастеринг » Bandwidth fraud, Provider towwwer.host, your opinion
Bandwidth fraud, Provider towwwer.host, your opinion
TalosPanДата: Четверг, 17 Сентября 2020, 15:25 | Сообщение # 1
уже был
Сейчас нет на сайте
A new provider from Russia offers a package of 50 rubles. According to the page description, its bandwidth is 1Gbps!

Fraud by Russian provider towwwer.host

But when you buy, you will find that its bandwidth is only 10Mbps. This is not due to network congestion, but the provider has set the maximum speed to 1220kib/sec

Another point, in all purchases of this package, not all have this limit set, some of them do not have this limit

In response, the merchant replied that it is obvious to set the minimum speed for the minimum package

Regarding this statement, when posting this post, in order to find any instructions on their website

However, according to this isp system, it is obvious that this is not the lowest speed but the highest speed

What do you think of this behavior?

In order to attract buyers to label large bandwidth, the provider actually limits the bandwidth to 1%. Is it correct? Or is it wrong?

On the afternoon of the 15th, the new development of the event

In order to prevent more people from discovering that they secretly limit bandwidth

This provider has hidden the bandwidth limit information on the panel

Money not important, 50 rubles can only take the metro once in St. petersburg
upset about this type of fraud,I am curious about what the provider will do next
post articles, for this kind of intentional behavior, I am happy to do SEO for them

In my opinion, the provider can mark 1Gbps and distribute it to 100000+ users

But it cannot indicate 1Gbps but secretly limits 10Mbps

Добавлено (17 Сентября 2020, 15:27)
---------------------------------------------
And now this is conspiracy to defraud. Let's dig deeper.

No visible contacts of company. A sign to think twice before order;
Domain registered: 2020-05-06;
Fraudulent intentions confirmed in another Russian review(?) forum https://poiskvps.ru/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=860 (there is english bits);
Price is less than 0.60USD -- that is 2 to 5 times cheaper than IP address alone, not to mention other resources;
Misleading advertisement masking to evade confrontation with non-comfortable facts (a.k.a the Trump move);
Let's make some _ASS_umptions:

Very likely to be a classic "hit&run" schema;
Credentials harvesting (if you entered credit card details - GG);
I might be to dramatic, paranoid or plain and simple stupid, who knows, but I would better host my ISO's with cociu than this, thought price point is mouth watering.

drcrackДата: Четверг, 17 Сентября 2020, 22:41 | Сообщение # 2
старожил
Сейчас нет на сайте
Ты как-то не похож на американца, зачем ты по-английски пишешь на русскоязычном форуме?
TalosPanДата: Пятница, 25 Сентября 2020, 18:24 | Сообщение # 3
уже был
Сейчас нет на сайте
latest progress

This provider has escaped

Форум игроделов » Дополнительные темы » Вебмастеринг » Bandwidth fraud, Provider towwwer.host, your opinion
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Все права сохранены. GcUp.ru © 2008-2024 Рейтинг