Суббота, 20 Апреля 2024, 02:06

Приветствую Вас Гость

[ Новые сообщения · Игроделы · Правила · Поиск ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум игроделов » Создание игр и всё, что с этим связано » Маркетинг игровой индустрии » We'd love to work with you on Fantasy tower defence! (Black Shell Media, LLC.)
We'd love to work with you on Fantasy tower defence!
KimPhanДата: Понедельник, 24 Августа 2015, 08:38 | Сообщение # 1
частый гость
Сейчас нет на сайте
Hey there!

I’m Kim from Black Shell Media, LLC. We’re a small startup that specializes in viral audience growth and marketing for indie studios. We’ve developed and published games like SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition, noticed by some of the biggest gaming sites out there (Rock, Paper, Shotgun, Destructoid, PCGamer, and more).

One of our games, Overture, got through Steam Greenlight within less than 10 days, and netted more than 6,700 downloads in its first few weeks on Steam alone. Dungeon Souls, a game we published, had over 12,000 downloads during its launch week. Many of our clients and revenue share partners have gotten Greenlit in less than two weeks! Over the years, we have meticulously crafted efficient and effective techniques for getting indie games the recognition they deserve, and I'd love to get a chance to help make Fantasy tower defence reach top ten lists all across the internet.

What I do at Black Shell Media is work with developers like you who have meticulously developed a game but could benefit from an extra surge of audience growth to get it out to the public effectively. I’ve worked on all kinds of games across a variety of genres. Fantasy tower defence was brought to my attention recently and I think that if we were to work together your success could increase exponentially.

Some developers say that getting a game noticed is all about getting lucky. I say let’smake our own luck through hard work and passion. Black Shell Media has the resources and experience needed to make your game’s fan base grow exponentially.We’ve provided massive audience growth and full-service marketing for titles similar to your game, and we know the indie gaming industry inside and out with over 8 years of marketing experience. Here’s a link to a slightly more detailed (but still a short read!) overview of our services.

I would love to partner with you. I want to offer you the opportunity to hear what we can offer you and how we can grow your brand exponentially. I want you to give me a chance to get Fantasy tower defence the success it deserves.We have business development contacts on the world's largest digital distribution platforms including Steam, GOG, and Humble Bundle, and we can get your game in front of hundreds of thousands of gamers in a heartbeat.

If you decide to take the chance and watch players fall in love with Fantasy tower defence, please shoot us an email back and I can provide you with some more information. I hope you decide to work with us, because we're very excited to work with you!

Thank you so much for your time. All the best!

Cheers.

Black Shell Media, LLC.

Сообщение отредактировал KimPhan - Понедельник, 24 Августа 2015, 08:42
YellowAfterlifeДата: Понедельник, 24 Августа 2015, 11:13 | Сообщение # 2
Сейчас нет на сайте
Остерегайтесь.

Black Shell Media чертовски близко подходят под определение мошенников.

Они шлют тысячи спам писем рода "мы хотим работать над вашей игрой" всему подряд, даже не проверяя, что продукт является игрой.

Они берут большую долю от прибыли игры за "публикацию" и потом просто бросают игры на произвол судьбы (не занимаясь обещанным PR вовсе).

Они занимаются спамом и ботоводством на твиттере и сомнительными практиками на Greenlight.

Надеюсь, в конце концов кто-нибудь их утащит в суд.

Форум игроделов » Создание игр и всё, что с этим связано » Маркетинг игровой индустрии » We'd love to work with you on Fantasy tower defence! (Black Shell Media, LLC.)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Все права сохранены. GcUp.ru © 2008-2024 Рейтинг