Пятница, 19 Апреля 2024, 10:03

Приветствую Вас Гость

[ Новые сообщения · Игроделы · Правила · Поиск ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум игроделов » Записи участника » NashGold [2]
Результаты поиска
NashGoldДата: Вторник, 05 Января 2021, 22:07 | Сообщение # 1 | Тема: Update on My Adventures
уже был
Сейчас нет на сайте
Цитата Sammuelka ()
Ну и кто это такой, Никита Садков, какой тут ник?

My older account is apparently permanently banned for some reason.

Цитата Sammuelka ()
Почему не перестал общаться с русскоязычными орками, если перестал использовать этот язык?

Unfortunately I'm still a citizen of Russia, so you're still my problem. If I get deported, I will have to try solving the problem.

Цитата Sammuelka ()
Как понимаю, это троллинг прямиком из начала 2000-ых...

I'm not trolling. I even wrote a book about Russia: https://www.scribd.com/document/489211596/One-Life-in-Russia
NashGoldДата: Вторник, 05 Января 2021, 19:38 | Сообщение # 2 | Тема: Update on My Adventures
уже был
Сейчас нет на сайте
Hi, folks! Nash Gold is here.

You know me by my former Russian name Nikita Sadkov. But since my last post at gcup. I had to leave Ukraine, because Ukraine declined me the political asylum. Ukrainian argument was that I'm racist towards Russians, and Ukraine doesn't need racists. My ATO acquaintances hinted that I should return to Russia and kill as many Russians there as possible, maybe also damaging some electric grid lines. But I'm a coward, so I went further to the West instead. I have to thank Ukraine it has at least ignored the Russian extradition demand and allowed me to escape into European Union. So now I'm applying in Netherlands.

Hope I will have time to work on my video game projects, including the voxel editor. I also hope to change my given name to something more appropriate in the West. Like say Berndhard or Wolfgang.

If there any game developers living in Netherlands, I would love to meet you, and can even buy you a beer. But I have stopped speaking Russian, since it is inferior language, unsuitable for any constructive communication.

As always, stay safe, glory to the heroes of Ukraine and death to all Russian orcs!
Cheers!

Сообщение отредактировал NashGold - Вторник, 05 Января 2021, 19:39
Форум игроделов » Записи участника » NashGold [2]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Все права сохранены. GcUp.ru © 2008-2024 Рейтинг