Воскресенье, 28 Апреля 2024, 17:03

Приветствую Вас Гость

[ Новые сообщения · Игроделы · Правила · Поиск ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум игроделов » Движки для разработки игр и сложные системы разработки » Поиск и выбор Движков » Помогите выбрать mmo-движок... (3D, открытое пространство)
Помогите выбрать mmo-движок...
SaiteiДата: Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 14:02 | Сообщение # 1
старожил
Сейчас нет на сайте
Добрый день! В последнее время очень потянуло на mmo игры и захотелось сделать свою... Пока я имею представленние как выглядит связь клиент-сервер и вообще общая передача данных, виды переменных (спасибо GameMaker и Basic, но ГМ... Ты не стабилен... Прощай навсегда biggrin )
Проблема в другом - нужно найти движок дял коммерции, относительно недорогой... И ещё есть необходимость справки и уроков...
Прошу, помогите найти... Слыхал что многие используют Unigine, но он скорее сложен для меня... Мне надо что-то попроще... Будет вообще хорошо - если будет встроенный компилятор, справка и редактор карт (terrain, модели и т. п.)

Добавлено (18.12.2010, 14:02)

Пардон... Забыл ещё инфы выложить:
Пространство: 3D
Используемые программы:
Blender (Он бесплатен :3)
Paint MS (пиксельная графика)
Guitar pro (8-bit'ная музыка)

Пространство будет все открытое... Не все движки потянут такое

Сообщение отредактировал Arz - Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 14:03
PrezidentДата: Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 14:30 | Сообщение # 2
I - creating games
Сейчас нет на сайте
Arz, Realm Crafter как раз не дорогой и для комерции smile
встроенный компилятор, справка и редактор карт

Все присутствует.

Уважай собеседника, а лучше подари ему +

Сообщение отредактировал Prezident - Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 14:31
SaiteiДата: Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 14:34 | Сообщение # 3
старожил
Сейчас нет на сайте
Prezident, использовал... У меня windows 7, компьютер по нынишним меркам очень мощный... Так RealmCrafter вылетает часто и глючит. Ставил и совместимость - не помогает... И ещё слыхал что с графикой и 3д моделями проблемы...
PrezidentДата: Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 14:53 | Сообщение # 4
I - creating games
Сейчас нет на сайте
Arz, тогда вот СryEngine

SaiteiДата: Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 15:01 | Сообщение # 5
старожил
Сейчас нет на сайте
Prezident, спасибо. Поборол RC 2... Нашел хорошую статью))

tutorial will show you how to create a Realm Crafter MMORPG with a zone and one enemy. It also includes scripts so that you can start right away.
First, click New as directed by the red arrow. A window will appear asking you to enter the name for the project. Name it whatever you like. Next, open up ‘My Projects’ file. Head inside Sample Project/Data/Meshes and copy all the files inside there. Then, turn to ‘Your Project Name/Data/Meshes and paste all the files in. Do the same for the Textures (Sample Project/Data/Textures) as well. If it asks you if you want to overwrite several files, click Yes, as it was originally copied from the Sample Project as well.
Now, press open as directed by the blue arrow. Make sure that the project you want to open is highlighted! After Realm Crafter is done loading, head over the Media Tab and start adding everything in. Remember, the models
are already encrypted! Leave the options for the textures as they are. Models for actors are animated.
With the files in place, exit Realm Crafter and again, make sure your project is highlighted! Then, press the toolbox tab, and select ‘RC Terrain Editor’
After the program is done loading, you should press ‘Edit’ and select Raise as shown. Then, raise the ends of the terrain. The reason being is to keep players off the ‘dropping point’ whilst looking natural.
After you’re done you should get something like this.
Lastly, click ‘Auto- Texture’ at the bottom right-hand corner. The system will texture the terrain for you. Then, select file, Export, and give the terrain a name.
Then, RC-TE will prompt you if you want to save the native terrain. Click Yes and wait back for a while. After it’s done, exit the TE and open up your scripting editor and insert this script
Function Main()
Player = Actor()
iMonChance = Rand(0,100)
if(iMonChance < 50 )
iMonDropped = Rand(1,5)
ChangeMoney(Player, iMonDropped )
Output(Player, "You received " $+ iMonDropped $+ " Copper")
Else
Output(Player, "This enemy dropped no money")
EndIf
GenerateItems()
Return()
End Function
Function GenerateItems()
dropped = 0
.items
itemRand = Rand(1,250)
if (itemRand < 2 )
GiveItem(Actor(), "Standard Sword",1)
Output(Actor(), "You received the item: Standard Sword")
dropped = dropped + 1
if (dropped == 1)
Return()
EndIf
EndIf
if (dropped > 0)
Return()
Else
GoTo(items)
EndIf
Return()
End Function
//End Generated Script
Edit the items to your liking. Remember the item name! Save the script and quit the script editor, before opening your project yet again!
First, head to the ‘Items’ tab and create the item with name in your script just now. I am using Training Sword. Save the item when you’re done.
You can copy me. The next thing, is to go to ‘Factions’ tab and create two factions (or one faction). Again, save. Make sure that their rating is not 100%, otherwise you can’t whack them. Once you’re done, go to the attribute tab and create 4 attributes: Health, Strength, Toughness and Speed. Yet
again, save. Next, select fixed attributes and choose Health for Health, Speed for Speed, Toughness for Toughness and Speed for Speed. Before heading to the actors tab to create two new actors, create two animation sets under ‘Animation’. Remember to save!!
Get to the Actor Tab, create two actors and name our soldier; Adventurer and give him a description and class. Next, head over to appearance.
Select Human Male .b3d for the male body mesh. Next, select Human_male_hair_1_blk.x for the hair, Male Head 1 for the face and Male Body 1. png for the body.
Go to attributes now; and edit the attributes.
Do the same for our enemy, except name him Beetle and use beetle textures and meshes instead. One more thing. Get back to our soldier, under general, select; Actor is playable. For the start portal, type Starting Point. Save the actors.
One of the final part is here. Head to ‘Zone’ tab, select your zone and create a portal above the ground, type Starting Point and place it on the ground where you want the player to spawn at. Next, place a waypoint and select Beetle for Spawn Actor. For the death script, put the name of the script you’ve saved just now. Choose the amount of enemies you want to spawn. Choose how much area they can move about and save.
Head to the Project tab, select Build Full Client and wait. After it’s done, create build server and click Yes if it asks you about Dynamic Data. Done?
Exit RC and head to your toolbox. Activate your Test server(normal) and unlock it. Open your test client and create a new account there. At this time, your firewall might spark a warning. Allow access; you’re connecting to your computer. Create a new character once you are logged in and select that character before pressing ‘Start Game’.
You’ve just created your first RC MMORPG. Congratulations!
Trouble-shooting
Problem: My character glides around.
It’s easy, copy the animations frames from the Sample Project’s animation set; Player (male) to yours.
Problem: I can’t attack the enemies
Check the faction ratings
Problem: There’s a large interface that disrupts my view.
Open up your RC Project, head to ‘Interface’ tab and shrink it. It’s actually your compass. Move it if you wish.
Problem: I can’t move.
Edit your speed attribute. Do not make it 0.
Problem: I land in a white hole when I begin the game
That’s the ‘dropping point’. Check the collision settings.
Problem: No enemies spawn
You might have not set their health attribute. Otherwise, they have fallen through the terrain. You may also have selected the number of actors to spawn to 0.
Problem: I can’t find the item!!
Be patient, the item is 1 out of 250 chances to get. Otherwise, the item’s name might have been misspelled.
Problem: I don’t see changes
Create a full client again.
Problem: The animations are weird….
You might have type the frames wrongly, or chose the wrong animation set.
I can be contacted through the forums. Constructive criticisms are welcome.

PrezidentДата: Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 15:07 | Сообщение # 6
I - creating games
Сейчас нет на сайте
Arz, Вот нашел 1 урок тут
вот статьи по скриптованию. 1 часть 2 часть

Сообщение отредактировал Prezident - Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 15:09
SaiteiДата: Суббота, 18 Декабря 2010, 15:21 | Сообщение # 7
старожил
Сейчас нет на сайте
Quote (Prezident)
вот статьи по скриптованию. 1 часть 2 часть

в моих глазах это теория, не более того =*
Quote (Prezident)
Вот нашел 1 урок тут

замечательный урок! Черт, как я мог забыть про RC 2 и совместимость с Vista!? >D Сегодня же делаю первую локу и сайт+организую команду... У меня энтузиазм проснулся
Форум игроделов » Движки для разработки игр и сложные системы разработки » Поиск и выбор Движков » Помогите выбрать mmo-движок... (3D, открытое пространство)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Все права сохранены. GcUp.ru © 2008-2024 Рейтинг