Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411583 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 05:23:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDefenderia: Curse of the Tinker King (simple exploring rpg)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Defenderia: Curse of the Tinker King (simple exploring rpg)  (Read 2763 times)
AZAMATIKA
Level 0

For the horde!

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2014, 05:08:43 PM »

Download latest FULL v1.0 ALPHA on official site.
http://defenderia.com/download/
  Hello, guys. I want to present my game, 'Defenderia: Curse of the Tinker King'. In that game you need to choose 3 different heroes: defender (tank), agressor (damage) and engineer (support) and fight against monsters on the special battle grounds. The primary goal of each stage is to find boss and kill him. After cells opening you find bonuses (forge, shop or caches), monster packs. When you met boss, you must fight against him, no retreat, only fight. After boss fighting stage ends, no matters, won you or lose. Every hero can use 'Attack', 'Change position' (with another hero), 1 active spell and 3 passive spells. You can improve spells and gain exp from each killed monster between stages. There are many different monsters (~30).

So, whats new in v1.0 alpha?
.Minor bugs fixed;
.Only Elite monsters on Arena. Impossible battles!;
.Main screen, stage select screen and battle screen sound tracks added;
.New game icon;
.New easier in-game help screens;
.Splash screen added (ha-ha-ha);

Remember, that DEFENDERIA is not a totally PC game, it's a mobile game, so, enjoy, play and wait for iOS and Android release :] Thanks for reading and cya!!!

Im glad to read your opinions about gameplay, graphics, bugs etc. Thanks.

Gameplay video:  Blink

Screenshots: Kiss

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 01:43:15 PM by Zagexageu » Logged
AZAMATIKA
Level 0

For the horde!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 03:34:38 AM »

Guys, i have many feedback about annoying battles. I try to do some sort of Knight of Pen and Paper battle, please, check it and give me your opinions.
laughing Frogs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 06:39:19 PM »

the art and how the game works is great, but the battles are kind of boring.
I just clicked on attack until the enemies were dead. I like the mechanics, but there seems to be no difference between the three guys, the special attacks are as weak as the normal attacks etc. Every battle basically felt like it's the same.

In the exploration phase it's almost the same, i just click tiles until i'm done. There were no decisions to make.

Maybe make the battles harder, so you need more potions, so you have to make decisions when to use them, what to invest your money in or when to use the healing fountain etc.

I like the game but it needs balancing i think.

edit: just because i just was in spelunky hell and had to think of your game. Usually for me hell is a nailbiter but this time i had 30 health(where normally it is like 1-5) and suddenly all the tension in the game was gone, ah one health less who cares. That is where your game is (but maybe i haven't played enough defenderia)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:15:17 PM by laughing Frogs » Logged
AZAMATIKA
Level 0

For the horde!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 08:55:17 PM »

Thank you, i try to do something with battles  Noir
AZAMATIKA
Level 0

For the horde!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 07:50:10 AM »

Hello, guys! I made some work with Defenderia, add new features and edit a battle system. I think, you can check it on PC and MAC, it is full versions of the game, but still with ugly sounds, as i always say :]
Okay, till now, you can always download latest full Pc and Mac version on official site, it si easy to find, on the main page.
Official site is... ready?...is...

So, what new in v.26.02.14 ? A lot, i swear!

1. All heroes ability power improved. Now, all actives spells damage equals to hero damage + additional spell damage + various conditions (different to each hero, you can read about it in hero selection screen, of course)
2. All heroes can target with spell and simple attack any monster in the first row, It is a new, because previously each hero can attack only monster straight to him.
3. You can make combos and gain health (green), energy (blue), experience (yellow) and gold (always). To make a combo collect in a one row monsters on the color pedestal or on the rock color pedestal. Improve your combo count to gain more gold and other bonuses, and open new combo achievment (improves health, enery and experience gain)
4. I add skipable help on the start (yes, if you skip it, you can start help from the main menu by pressing [?] button). It is on russian (good translated) and english (a bit more bad translation, can not do more :]).
5. English tips on each screen (press settings button - it is like a gear)
6. Limit of moves on the stage map until you find and kill stage boss. After beating boss game gives you infinite moves to explore the stage.
7. Previously, when you kill monster and a new monster enters in a battle, he can not bite hero in current turn, and, making a fast killing, heroes take less damage, and battle are a bit boring (imho). Now, after coming on the dead monster place, new monster can attack after all other units turn. It is a very cool decision, i think, do you?
AZAMATIKA
Level 0

For the horde!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 07:16:47 AM »

New version available, you can download it on official game page for PC and MAC
So, what new in v.2013.03.13? Let me explain.
1. As you see, till now all game versions writed like year.month.day :]
2. I fix some battle issues, programmers call it 'bugs', as you know. Fix panda bug, bishop bug and other;
3. Platform color changed to more beautiful;
4. I recreate the character selection screen. Now, you can fully read abilities description, it is more easy to understand;
5. Before, hero obtain skill level after receiving 100+100*level experience. Now, formula is 40+40*level. And you receive gold equals to combo damage;
6. Full dialogs after beating a boss. Do not miss it, because you have no chance read it more than 1 time! :] I translate it into english, but no one correct texts, so, it is gonna be very mistaken;
7. Game font changed to more beautiful and readable;
8. Games resolution for Pc and Mac if 768x1024;

AZAMATIKA
Level 0

For the horde!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 12:26:09 PM »

DEFENDERIA v1.0 alpha (8 april 2014) released now, as always, download it for Pc and Mac from official game page:

DEFENDERIA.com

So, whats new in v1.0 alpha?
.Minor bugs fixed;
.Only Elite monsters on Arena. Impossible battles!;
.Main screen, stage select screen and battle screen sound tracks added;
.New game icon;
.New easier in-game help screens;
.Splash screen added (ha-ha-ha);

Remember, that DEFENDERIA is not a totally PC game, it's a mobile game, so, enjoy, play and wait for iOS and Android release :] Thanks for reading and cya!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic